A newly established role has arisen for an experienced, and qualified Health & Safety Manager, to provide full H&S functions across the RCM estate. It is RCM policy to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment, safe equipment and safe work systems for all our staff, students and visitors, and to provide such information, training and supervision as is required to attain this objective.
You will promote a positive H&S culture within the RCM and be an advocate of best practice in relation to operations and projects, regularly liaising with staff, students and contractors.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
1. You will be NEBOSH qualified and have relevant experience advising H&S best practice in a complex environment.
2. You will be an excellent communicator and a strong advocate of H&S best practice, raising awareness and championing H&S with all those working, studying and visiting the RCM.
3. You will possess a collaborative approach and be flexible, working to find solutions often in challenging situations.
4. You will be well organised, highly motivated and proactive.
5. You will lead on a number of key initiatives; ISO14001, BREEAM In Use, H&S policies risk assessments, audit and inspections programme, undertaking investigations, monitoring and maintaining records.
For further details of this position and to apply, please visit; http://www.rcm.ac.uk/about/jobs/.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 31 May 2017.
The Royal College of Music is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Contact: Isabella Enstrom, HR Assistant | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 020 7591 4784
Visit the website. »