As part of Universal Music/Decca Music Group, Decca Classics have almost 90 years of recording history and an outstanding catalogue. Current DMG stars include Cecilia Bartoli, Sheku Kanneh-Mason, Nicola Benedetti, Andrea Bocelli, Joseph Calleja, Renée Fleming, Benjamin Grosvenor, Janine Jansen, and Jess Gillam.
The Product Manager is responsible for the creative, production and marketing of assigned Decca Classics frontline releases. From the creation of photo, video, booklet notes and other visual and digital tools, production scheduling to the creation and implementation of a UK and global marketing campaign the Product Manager oversees all aspects of his products life cycle.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for classical music and a drive to deliver the music and artists on our roster to the broadest audiences with creativity and a holistic vision for their campaigns. We are looking for someone with a desire to excel in their role leading projects with end-to-end vision and a steely determination.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Commissioning of booklet notes and photoshoots
• Liaise with external editors and designers on creation of artwork
• Arrange photo post production and approval
• Arrange internal and artist approval (via producers) of artwork
• A highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and systematic work approach
• Strong background in classical music
• Creativity, initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, a motivated self-starter
• Good presentation and diplomatic skills in dealing with artists/managers
• Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions
• Drive and ability to push projects through to completion
• The ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Hardworking and enthusiastic
• Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
• Capacity to represent the company across inter-disciplinary groups
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience assisting photo shoots, including managing budgets, briefs and contracts
• Experience of working with and guiding external creative and media buying agencies
• An interest and proven experience of digital marketing
• Passionate about music with an interest in classical specifically
• Excellent contacts with photographers and creative agencies
• Experience of creating and delivering digital campaigns
Please see our website for further information, and to apply.
Visit the website. »